- Program Manager for design, construction and maintenance of District Capital Project, including operation of Gray’s Bay Dam.
- Has worked at the MCWD since 2001, previously holding the positions of Compliance Officer and Permitting Officer as head of the District's Regulatory Program.
- Recent notable projects:
- Recently completed working on the District’s largest capital project to date, restoration of Minnehaha Falls/Glen. This was a $6,000,000 effort designed and constructed by Minnehaha Creek Watershed District with several partners including the MPRB, State of MN and USACE.
- Successfully managed the design and construction of 3,000 feet of shoreline on Orono’s Big Island Park.
- Managed design and construction of 16,000 SF pervious concrete parking lot and oversees maintenance of District regional stormwater ponds and wetland restorations.