- Responsible for the implementation of the District's Capital Improvement Plan.
- Manages the District's strategic land conservation acquisitions
- Oversees the installation of projects
- Instrumental in the revision of the District's rules and the Minnehaha Creek Corridor Restoration Project.
- Recipient of the 2009 Isaak Walton League MN Division Stewardship Award and 2011 BWSR Outstanding Watershed Employee.
- Served as a Supervisor on Hennepin Soil & Water Conservation District (2009 – 2011)